Are you a mom who’s been dreaming of starting your own business? Or maybe you’re already running a side hustle, but you want to get it registered and official. Either way, this blog post is for you! Starting your own small business is a big Read more..
It is such a pleasure to have you on my blog! My name is Kimberley and I am a mother and business owner who loves sharing tips and tricks. I am a full-time mother, wife, photographer, and recipe developer. I have a great passion for saving and earning money. And I love sharing my tips and tricks.
The Frugal Mompreneur is a lifestyle blog to help moms become entrepreneurs and live more frugal and sustainable lives.
I am all about supporting mom entrepreneurs, saving money, making your own money, sustainability, frugality, and minimalism. I believe that making small changes can have a big impact on your life – both financially and environmentally. My goal is to provide you with the information and resources you need to make these changes, so you can live a happier, healthier, and more sustainable life!
Would you like to receive a FREE printable cash budgeting envelope? The cash envelope system can help you save money towards bigger goals, like saving up for your business. Subscribe to our monthly email, and you will immediately receive access to your Free Frugal Mompreneur Printable Cash Budgeting Envelope.
- The Ultimate Guide: How to Become a Successful MompreneurThere are a lot of successful mompreneurs out there who have managed to turn their businesses into a full-time job. But how did they do it? What are the steps that they took to become successful? And more importantly, what can you do to become Read more..
- How to Save Money for your Business with the Cash Budgeting Envelope SystemIf you’re a mom entrepreneur, you know that saving money is important. Not only do you have to save up for your business, but you also have to save for your family. If you are not a mompreneur yet, it is important to know what Read more..
- 10+ Books Every Mompreneur Should Read to Self-ImproveAs a mompreneur, it is important that you keep educating and improving yourself. I think it is important to be open to constructive criticism from your mentors, people you look up to, or people who you trust. It helps you get better as a business Read more..
- Start Your Own Business: A Step-by-Step Guide for Mom EntrepreneursAre you a mom who’s been dreaming of starting your own business? Or maybe you’re already running a side hustle, but you want to get it registered and official. Either way, this blog post is for you! Starting your own small business is a big Read more..
- Everything You Need to Know Before Becoming a MompreneurBecoming a mompreneur is extremely exciting. I love being my own boss and working the hours I want to work. Being a mompreneur gives me the flexibility to take an active role in my children’s lives. I am available to them from the moment they Read more..