Instant Pot Pork Lo Mein
**Disclaimer: This link contains affiliate links. This means I may receive a commission if you use my link. I appreciate your support, this will help me keep my blog going.
If you love take-out but hate the high prices and unhealthy ingredients, then you need an instant pot. The instant pot is an amazing kitchen appliance that can help you make a delicious, healthy meal in under 30 minutes. This Instant Pot pork lo mein recipe is a perfect example of how the instant pot can save you time and money. By cooking noodles and pork in the instant pot, you can create a delicious meal that rivals any take-out restaurant. Plus, by using fresh ingredients, you can be sure that your meal is healthy and nutritious. So if you’re looking for a quick, easy, and healthy meal, look no further than the instant pot.
This pork lo mein is absolutely delicious. It is made with fresh ingredients, and you can use whatever vegetables or meat you would like. This recipe will take less than 30 minutes, and you will impress your family members with this meal. The pork lo mein recipe is versatile and easy to make. You can use any type of meat, like chicken or beef, if you like, and the vegetables can be swapped out for whatever you have on hand. The key to making this dish delicious is to use fresh ingredients and mix the wet ingredients to perfection. The pork should be thinly sliced, and the vegetables should be crisp. The noodles should be cooked al dente. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious pork lo mein that your whole family will love.
Pork lo mein is a popular dish that originally comes from Northern China. The term ”lo mein” is Cantonese and means ”stirred noodles”. pork lo mein consists of pork, vegetables, and noodles that are stir-fried together. Pork lo mein is a very popular dish in China and is often served at Chinese restaurants all over the world.
Find the recipe below and let us know how you like the recipe!
Instant Pot Pork Lo Mein
If you’re a busy mom (or anyone, really) looking for a delicious, hearty meal that can be prepared quickly and easily, then you need The Frugal Mompreneur’s Instant Pot Pork Lo Mein! This dish is packed with flavor, and the best part is that it can be made in just minutes using your trusty Instant Pot.
So what are you waiting for? Get The Frugal Mompreneur’s Instant Pot Pork Lo Mein on your table tonight and enjoy a delicious, stress-free meal!
- Start by washing your produce.
- Cut the pork into small dice and marinate with half of the dark soy sauce and sesame oil and mix until well combined.
- Turn on the Sauté setting on high on the Instant Pot. Add 1 tbsp of oil of your choice and let the oil get hot. Add the pork to the pot and let it sauté until it’s golden brown on the outside. Remove the meat from the pan and set it aside.
- Slice your onions, Bok choy, carrots, and red bell pepper, and mince your garlic. Set aside.
- Add the minced garlic to the instant pot and let it get golden brown for about 30 seconds.
- Add the water to the instant pot and deglaze the bottom by scraping it clean with a spatula.
- Break the spaghetti in half and put them down in a crisscross pattern. This will help prevent sticking to each other. Do not stir the noodles after you’ve created the pattern. Gently push the spaghetti down, so it is under the liquid.
- Close the Instant Pot with the lid, seal the valve, and pressure cook on high for 4 minutes.
- Once the 4 minutes have passed, immediately release the natural pressure release valve, and let it rest for an additional 4 minutes.
- After those 4 minutes, open the pot and stir the noodles around. Add the remaining dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and mirin to the noodles and stir until combined well.
- Then turn on the sauté setting on high and add the sliced Bok choy, red bell pepper, onions, carrots, and pork to the pot and stir often for about 5-8 minutes. (Depending on how crispy you like your vegetables.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, and season to your liking.
- The Ultimate Guide: How to Become a Successful Mompreneur
- How to Save Money for your Business with the Cash Budgeting Envelope System
- 10+ Books Every Mompreneur Should Read to Self-Improve
- Start Your Own Business: A Step-by-Step Guide for Mom Entrepreneurs
- Everything You Need to Know Before Becoming a Mompreneur